Timothy M. Vogel, Esq.
Matthew R. Dubois, Esq.
Elder Law Q&A
Timothy M. Vogel, Esq. Senior Partner
Mr. Vogel has practiced Elder Law in Maine since 1982 and has helped hundreds of older persons, their families, and persons planning for aging and retirement. Mr. Vogel stresses realistic financial and investment goals for his clients as well as ensured quality of life and long-term care. Mr. Vogel's experience in Elder Law, Probate Court, long-term care, Medicare, and Medicaid is recognized throughout Maine and the nation.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Elder Law Section, Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Alzheimer's Association, Maine Chapter
- Elder Law Column, Maine Lawyers Review
- Brown University; B.A., 1974
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law; J.D., 1978
- Founded Maine's First Elder Law Firm, 1989
- Book Coauthor: Planning & Funding Quality Long-Term Care: Insurance & Private Funding Solutions
Working with Other Professionals to Address Elder Issues and Create Life-Long Solutions
Vogel & Dubois
Helping Your Family in Maine When You're Not There
Home | Timothy M. Vogel, Esq. | Matthew R. Dubois, Esq. | Elder Law Q&A
Reading | Links | Directions | Affiliates